kitties


I don't think you know what I did last summer... unless you were around wanted to get me out in the city. I was busy for a couple of months working on my "kitties" project, a huge commission I received from an Animal Rights Association in Vienna. The pillows and toys were meant to be part of some Christmas gifts from a benefit ball, so I think not too long ago they've just found their owners. In total I sewed about 70 toys (which are actually needle pillows) and decorative pillows, each one being handmade, unique and recycled.


And some photos me and my sis made the day me and my kitties got separated.
Goodbye kitty!



Comments

  1. Niiiiice!! The kitties and your gesture!:D

    I wish I had at least two, to go with my real kitty!:))

    Keep up the great work! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pai se rezolva ;)
    E-mail me :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Ma bucur mult ca-ti plac :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute:) Le ai cusut si pictat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nu sunt pictate deloc, doar cusute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, ce faine is!
    Vreau si euuu :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigur! Send me a message. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute ^_^
    tre sa ma gandesc sa pun si eu de-o comanda, candva
    :*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pai gandeste-te, si cand stii, trimite-mi un mail. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts