abduzeedo and rfb features

Hello hello! Long time no... see, hear, read and so on. If you've been checking my shop I think you might have an idea to why I've been missing around here. Yes, pretty busy, and I'm trying to deal with school work, orders and more personal projects. But who's complaining? In another order of business, I got two more features on the virtual world, and it makes me really happy to know people appreciate what I do. So thank you very much!

Featured on abduzeedo.com in 55 Inspiring Fashion Sketches & Illustrations, I see I have quite a few there, so this makes me really happy. And I was also featured on RFB with my Frail Collection.


Comments

  1. hey mi-ai spus sa te anunt cand o sa scriu pe blog despre tine:) gata you can check it sper ca e ok!:) daca ai vreo completare poti sa lasi un comment! Meow;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc foarte frumos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts