features and exhibitions

First of all, Happy Holidays everyone! I hope these times bring you happiness, warmth, health and good old relaxation. This December I received numerous gifts, some touchable and some virtual. Among those virtual, there were a couple of features one came from Bogdana and her blog Jurnal din burtica. She ordered some of my handmade creations and I guess she liked them a lot because she wrote so many wonderful things about them.


The other one came from Bea and her blog Beango, she featured some of the entries from the Inspired contest and mine was there so I'm grateful to be among her favorites. You can check out her post to see more of the entries and her blog in general for all the interesting things she writes about.


In another order of ideas, this month my little blog had it's second year anniversary so thank you all for still visiting and reading. Thank you!
I decided to post some pictures from the exhibitions where I had some works featured, mostly from this year.

the Papercut project at the Mansarda Gallery in TimiÅŸoara







the Elemental collection (pieces and bits) at the Mansarda Gallery in TimiÅŸoara (part of the 20 years anniversary of Fine Arts and Design Faculty event)




textiles exhibited at TimiÅŸoara, Lugoj and Deva.




I also upgraded my blogs a bit, in case you haven't noticed by now, new colours and buttons, a category menu on top to make searches more easier, more organised labels and menus. Hope you like them.
My Blog | My Shop

Comments

  1. Multumesc si eu!
    Sarbatori Fericite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deranjez in legatura cu un parteneriat cu siteul :
    www.axyy-filme.com [ 10000 vizite ]
    www.onlinemoca.com [ 2500 vizite ]
    Daca esti interesat pot fi gasit la adresa de email

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce frumosssssssss!
    Caut programul de la Mansarda Gallery pt ca nu pot rata sa-mi bucur ochiul si spiritul cu your work!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. :*
    Ar trebui sa fie pe site-ul facultatii de arte, dar ma indoiesc ca se mai ocupa cineva de el.
    Expozitia inca e sus, o poti vedea oricand cred.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts