let's get clinical

So I'm back, with a teaser, as I promised. This post's title is not actually the collection's name, but it came to me one day when I was searching for reference material and I thought it was pretty funny. That being said, along with the picture, I think it's pretty obvious where I got my inspiration for this next fashion project; I still enjoy it, which is kind of odd to me, since I now can't stand my last one. Some say that's pretty normal and it's called "evolving" - I like that and I think I'll stick with it.

Since this is a part of my MA degree, I'm pretty sure there's going to be a fashion show, I don't really know right now when (probably at the end of June), we're still debating, but I promise (again) I will let you know.

So enjoy this, please fell free to hit me with your opinions, hopes, expectations and so on.
(I do not own any rights to the reference pictures used in this moodboard) 

Comments

Popular Posts