uman bucharest - shop openning


And in the more event type of news, here's where I've been wandering about lately. Uman had a launch party for their new shop in Bucharest last week so I immediately took the opportunity to go. I was starstruck with all the colours, good vibes, laughs and great people I had the chance to meet and some, see again. I hope I'll go back soon, maybe put some colourful monsters in there.

photo by Eve

I didn't get the chance to take as much photos as I would of wanted to, but my sweet, colourful friend Eve from The Hearabouts did an awesome job at capturing the mood.


You can see more pictures from the event on Uman's Facebook page. Thanks for the journey! It was legen... (wait for it)... dary.

Comments

  1. Foarte tare! Have fun:)! Iar pozele sunt dragute rau!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coloooors!:D

    It was nice seeing u again, sweety!Thanks for the invite!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sandra: Mersi mult! ^____^

    @Corina: Multumesc frumos ca ai venit! Te super pup si sper sa ne vedem curand... poate la vara :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi...Legendary indeed!! <3
    Waiting for the monsters!! ^_^

    Kisses,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Delia: si eu zic la fel. Sper sa se mai repete si cu alte ocazii. :)

    @The Hearabouts: Va astept la vara in Tm sa mergem acolo pe mal ;)
    Si cu monstruletii, abia astept si eu sa apara :D Soon, soon :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts