diamonds are forever


In this fascination of mine with rocks and crystals I thought I should explore more ideas and shapes. And, of course, it came to the wide-known shape of a diamond, because let's face it, they are a girl's best friend. I admit, nature does a better job than me but I thought I could make a more coloured, simplistic, felted version.


You can find them all in my shop and in my Breslo shop

 Photographer: Ina Muntean

I'm also thinking of making some multi-coloured versions too, but until then, many more projects are waiting in line. Hope you like them.

 

Comments

  1. Diamonds Are Forever (1971) is the seventh spy film in the James Bond series by Eon Productions, and the sixth and final Eon film to star Sean Connery. Canary Diamond

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts