wonderland in a teacup - cartea de nisip menu cover art


Today, I'll take you down the rabbit-hole. These illustrations are part of a new project, in which I had to make the menu illustrations for a tea/ coffee shop - Librarium | Cafe du Livre - that's part of a bookstore called Cartea de Nisip (The Sand Book).


The concept of the illustrations had some core elements that I kept in the design, like books and teacups that give the entire feeling and atmosphere of the place itself. And the personal touch came with the little characters, inspired by the great story of Alice in Wonderland. I love how they turned out, I like their simplicity and the fact that they are all handmade, therefore each one being unique.
If you're ever around, go check them out alongside a cup of tea and wonders.


Comments

Popular Posts