watercolour under the skin


Sometimes I get caught up in the thrill of sharing new projects and setting up the ones to follow, that some just slip out. And from time to time, I go through my art folders and discover some things that were left out. Here's one of them... You may remember my deers and my other deers, illustrations I made a while ago; well they were made with a purpose. They were tattoo designs for my sister and one of them made it under her skin. The result is perfect, only because it was made by the hands of another great artist, you must check out his artwork.


Art holder: Ina
Tattoo artist: Attila
Tattoo design: me

And also, quite a while ago, I painted Chippy the bird, with the same purpose. But actually, in this case, the tattoo came first and the illustration after.

Art holder: Ina
Tattoo artist: Attila
Tattoo design: me

And speaking of artwork, watercolours and tattoos... stay tuned, something really cool is on the way.




Comments

Popular Posts