the stickers - first act


As you probably already know, from time to time I draw some things that get to be turned into sticky artwork. My collaboration with Uman Shop has got to an 8th edition already and for this milestone we thought of taking things to a new level.

illustrated by me / coloured & edited by È˜tefan LucuÈ›

Since the last season's stickers were really appreciated, we thought of skulls and bones for this one. I had quite a bunch of ideas so we split them up into a few series. I've posted the illustrations a while ago (the monkey, the geometric bird and the aqua skull) and so finally here's the end result, the 8th edition of Uman vs Dushky sticker collab:


If you want to know how you can get your hands on some stickers, check Uman's Facebook page for details.




Comments

Popular Posts