bereta citro beer label


Dear beer lovers, especially you ladies, a new fresh beer from Bereta is now out and ready. Now I'm not going to talk about the flavour, texture or scent, because you can find that all on your own from the brewers themselves, or just by simply drinking it. But I am going to talk about the new label that I've helped them design.


Citro/ beer label for BeretaTM - marker & liner on paper | 21x29.7 cm


illustration by Dushky
coluring and design by Sorin Bechira

Since this was a new type of beer, different from the 'Ai Pi Iei (ipa), we had to change the entire label, with a new name and everything. There were many sketches (and laughs), while trying different poses for the Bereta dude and after many attempts,we got it just right. I think it goes perfectly with the taste, so let me know if you've tried it.



Comments

Popular Posts